Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Christmas Card!

Well, Christmas is close to two weeks away and I dont have any christmas cards made for myself. I was going to make this card. But now dont know if I will have time. My hubby needs cards for his work and I have to make 4 name cards for a co-worker. Also the birth annoucements I made a few weeks ago, the wife liked them so much and cant find anything like them so I will be making more of them hopefully. So I will be spending lots of time stamping this weekend but I do have to work on saturday also.
Its been a little chilly this week and with the weather getting in the teens this week at night our furnace decided to quit. The repair man was out at 7:30 last night and got it working for a little bit. It needs a new blower. He set it at a higher setting to make it work but we dont know how long it will last.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment