Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Pink Flocked Tree! Also TESC95

I started this little guy a few weeks ago. He was out cutting down pink flocked trees. I wish I had one for my house. I would probably have pink flocking all over the house. Instead I have glitter everywhere. This cute santa is from High Hopes. I colored him with copic markers and glittered the tree with candy pink sparkles from Our Craft Lounge. I used white sparkly glitter on his hat. The sentiment is from stampin up Best Yet. My ds papers are basic greys Eskimo kisses. I made 30 of these today, plus three loads of laundry in 8 1/2 hours. My back is really tired and I am ready for bed.
Also, I made this card for taylor expressions sketch challenge for this week. TESC95. I had to tweak it a little bit because the santa didnt fit across the top like I wanted.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment