Monday, December 7, 2009

Quick Thank You!

I wanted to make a quick thankyou card for the christmas card order I got from my hubby's work. Quick and simple. So I came up with this card. I had received a store bought card at work and liked the style. I had to add a layer to my card tho because if I just stamped my image and on the white card base and colored it my copic markers would have gone thru to the inside. My flower image is from Gina K Designs. If I used her white cardstock I wouldnt have had to worry about it. Her videos say her cardstock is thicker and copic markers dont bleed thru. But everyone that uses copic markers say they are supposed to. Even at the copic marker class Marianne Walker said that. I think the Copic marker company even makes papers as thin as copy paper that Marianne recommended.
Anyway, the sentiment and little doodah under it is from Verve. It is my new set called Thankful accents.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment