Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pure Innocence!

Its so nice to make something other than a christmas card again. I have been waiting to play with this little gal. She is from My Favorite Things. One of the Pure Innocence stamp sets. I thought this would be a fun winter card. Although there is a flower on it but I think that Camillas will be opening up in January so I will just pretend that is what this flower is. I used a stampin up die to make the flowers. It is called Floral Fusion. The ds paper is from Jolly By Golly Smitten Mitten from Cosmo Cricket. I think it goes perfect with stampin ups in color papers Crushed Curry and Melon Mamba. I colored her with copic markers and glittered all the snow. Maybe making winter cards with snow will make it snow here. But probably not!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment