Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crafty Cow and TESC107

I like this little cow. She is already to start stamping. She is a Yvonne Albritton stamp. I have only seen her stamps at stamp convention when it comes to town so I was surprised to see them at a local stamp store and unmounted. I fell in love with her. I used my Papertrey ink set Studio Style for the sentiment. I think they are perfect together. I made this card for Taylors sketch challenge. You cant hardly see it but there are lavender dew drops along the bottom below the sentiment. I colored this little cow with copic markers. The sentiment is punched out with some stampin up punches. The designer paper is basic grey. I used pieces from both The Green at Heart and Kioshi lines. The cardstock is stampin ups lavender lace and elegant eggplant. The sentiment is stamped in Elegant Eggplant also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyr

1 comment: