Sunday, May 30, 2010

2nd Post for Today! OCLDT15

I made this card for this weeks challenge over at Our Craft Lounge. OCLDT15. You just use their sketch and one of their stamps. I had stamped some of these images from a friend awhile back and thought I would use it. The sentiment is from the set also but the bag of peanuts is from High Hopes. I colored the elephant with copic markers and because I stamped so many images on one page I had to cut him out by hand. The papers are from the local scrapbook store but they dont say on them what company they are from. It matched some discounted cardstock from stampin up I still have. Forest foliage.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

3 comments:

  1. SUPER cute Tracy!! I'm so happy you got to play this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those papers and your sweet elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love that elephant and the accents you added!

    ReplyDelete