Monday, May 31, 2010

TESC#115 and Just Magnolia Challenges!

I combined two challenges in one with this card. TESC115 from www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com and also Just Magnolias. I think you can click on blinkies at the sidebar to get to either one quickly.
I used my little tilda with cherry boots and some cherry paper I picked up. I used diamond glaze on her boots but it doesnt show good here. I wanted to make them look like real rainboots.
I colored her with copic markers and added some cherries and crotched buttons.
It didnt turn out as well as I wanted but oh well, what can a gal do?
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. I love your card!!!!! your coloring is fabulous and the saying you choose is absolutely perfect!!! Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! I love the fun papers.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete