Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun With Nesties!


So, I had this idea about threading the ribbon thru one of the pendant nestibilities. I really like the way it turned out but boy was it a pain in the wazoo! I wove it thru leaving a tail on each end and then tied the bow. The vase with flowers is from a GinaK Designs set. I colored it with copic markers outlining it in yellow to make it pop out some. Then I used mounting tape to attach it to the blue nesties piece. I also used mounting tape on the white pendant piece to make it stand up some. The punch along the bottom is a Martha Stewart Punch. I love this one. I think it can be elegant or just used for a lacy touch. The ds paper is some I got from a local stamp store here and I paired it with bashful blue and close to cocoa stampin up papers. It was a last minute card for stamp club and I was in a real hurry but I am really pleased with how it turned out.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment