Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flourishes!

I know I have been missing in action for awhile. I have been stamping some tho. This is one of the cards I did for mays stamp club.
This with Flourishes Gerber Daisy set and Circular Sayings from Verve. I used nestiblities and colored the images with copic markers. I inked around the edges with stampin up retired Blue Bayou. The cardstock is a basic white and stampin up Baja Breeze which was an old incolor and now is coming back as a regular color. I am really excited they are bringing it back. I am not that into blues but this has always been my favorite. It just has seemed to go with so many of the designer papers that have been out in the last year or two.
The ribbon is some more I got from cod wholesale a year or so ago. That ribbon lasts a long time because it comes with 25-50 yards per spool. The grograin comes I think with 100 yards but I rarely use that. The little circles for the sentiment were punched with stampin up punches.
Happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. I have visit your blog and it's beautiful
    you make beautiful cards
    this is also a beauty

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete