Monday, July 5, 2010

New Blog Challenge!

I found a new Tilda Blog to look at with a challenge each week,(I think). It is at www.totallytilda.blogspot.com. This week is a chocolate challenge. You have to have browns and creams and a tilda. I had just gotten these two new sentiment stamps and this tilda so I decided to combine them. I really liked how the card turned out. The big roses were pink and didnt totally match so I sprayed them with some new glimmer mist called Whipped Cream. Then I inked the edges with a copic marker to match the card. After the card was complete I added stickles. The nestibility I used I had just gotten recently also.
I hope you enjoy this card.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card darling but wow a little more than a dash of non chocolate colour !!! lol
    But go on as its our first challenge we'll over look it this time but from challenge #2 on we're gonna be tough mammas !! lol
    Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge
    Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gorgeous creation love the layout & those papers are stunning bit too much colour tho..your Tilda would be adorable in choccy colours, I'd love to see you make another for our chall..(you can make up to 4 cards/creations) with lots of choccy colours..thanks for sharing & jouning us on our 1st Totally Tilda chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation although a tad too much pink for our Chocolate theme. Your papers, soft colouration of Tilda and floral detail are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete