Monday, August 23, 2010

2nd Post Today! Pictures of Our Weekend!

So here are so pics of class. We had a fabulous lunch. Isnt the cake adorable? They made if for a gal that is getting married. The bread for the sandwiches cracked me up. It was shaped just like lips. The girls made everything themselves the day before. There was yummy potatoe salad, spinach dip to die for, sandwiches, brownies, cookies and of course the cake. I was really sugared out so I didnt have any cake but the other gals said it was really great.
If any of you ever get to Coos Bay, you have to stop at this store. And I spent so much money I got free tickets to the scrapbook convention next month here in Portland.
Stay tuned for more great pictures this week. (Especially the tractor story!).
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment