Thursday, August 26, 2010

Goodie Pile!


Just thought I would share a picture of all my goodies I bought over the weekend trip. I got lots of pattern papers. At least a two inch stack, magnolias, punches, a hello kitty cricut cartridge, embellishments, sizzlets, cuttlebug embossing folder all kinds of goodies. Cant wait to play with them. So far I have made the one OCL card and part of a magnolia card.
I cant wait to go back to the stamp store in Coos Bay next month. They are so cool. I probably already mentioned this in one of my emails. But they have things there I have never seen in a store before. Just online. All the upto date toys you can imagine.
There is also a cool store in Florence. So if you get a change to get down that way, go to  Rosies Art Carnival in Florence and then Memories of Time in Coos Bay, but be sure to save up 1st cuz you will sure need it. Both the owners are real sweet also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment