Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Copic Class Goodies!


Here are the goodies from class. We did the two cards, the snowman and the halloween tag. Plus we got this great sheet for coloring hair and skin. It is one of the fairies from the Fairy Dust is a Must set. Her little head is made larger. It was fun coloring her. As you can see if you look close enough the ones on the bottom were already done. But I have done the ones on the top. I love the one with pink hair and grey and white hair. We recieved the packet of goodies on the left. It has a stamp set, a bottle of  copic reinker, a couple of flowers, a mister bottle and a bottle of perfect pearls. The reinker, mister bottle, and perfect pearls were to make your own glimmer mist and you could use it on the flowers if you wanted.
While we were making the tractor card a couple of girls were singing She Thinks My Tractor is Sexy by Kenny Chesney and I had never heard it so one of the gals downloaded it on her phone and put her phone in the windowsill, so we all listened to She thinks My Tractors Sexy while coloring our tractor images. I thought that was pretty cool. Very fun. It may sound hokey but I guess its one of those moments when you just had to be there. We started out in class doing the flower card. We learned to use the T copics to shade in where we wanted it darker. I had no idea T stands for Toner. I thought it was just another shade of grey. See I did learn something in class. Also the theme for the day was "Just Do It". This meant just give it a try and practise if you want to get better. I didnt show a bigger image of the cards because I smudged the ink on the sentiment of the flower card and havent fixed it yet.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment