Sunday, August 8, 2010

Great Impression House!

I got a few of the great impression stamps for this month. These are two of them on this card. I may modify the card some because I dont like how the sentiment turned out but I really want it on the front of the card. So we will see how it goes. I made the house spotted to match the paper. This is some more of the papers I used on the girl with the ice cream cone card. I was stamping with my good friend Alice yesterday and she said I was really on a purple kick because every card I made matched my purple finger nails. Not sure why I was using so much purple but I had everything around me so why not. I was also working on a birthday card for Kati. Her birthday is tuesday. I cant believe she will be 23. Where does the time go?
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment