Sunday, December 5, 2010

2nd Hello Kitty Post!

More Hello Kitty
I forgot about these little hello kitty items. I made them with my cricut. This is what I had originally intended to use for my gift cards and then changed my mind. The biggest Hello Kitty is a card. I did a blank oval with my cuttlebug in the center with white for writing. The littler one is not a card so I put scor-tape on the back so it could just be peeled off and stuck somewhere. The little snowman I did for a sign for my daughter that she was making for a co-worker and the little kitty with a bunny on its head is a card also I just did for fun.
Also on the previous post, I forgot to mention I colored the kitties with my copic markers and glitter pens. Also the litte charms are from Stamp and Create.
Back to Work!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment