Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mini Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy Friday Blog Challenge!

Mini Magnolia
So I was checking out one of my favorite blogs Stampin Mindy and saw her simple christmas cards. She does the most beautiful cards. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She does lots of magnolias. So it gave me an idea on how to use one of my Mini Magnolias. Boy when they came in the mail my first thought was. Wow, thats tiny. So I came up with this card. I think it is my favorite christmas card this year.
I have had to make lots of christmas cards to send out to family friends and coworkers. I didnt have much time so I made them all simple. I have ended up needing about 60 cards. This one I made 15 of.
The papers are the digital ones I mentioned a few posts ago. I love these papers and will definately try digi papers again.
I used a retired stampin up set for the sentiments, one the inside back of card and envelope I have the mini candy cane from Magnolias also. I am going to have to get some more Minis. I love them.
So my card fits the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge for this week. In fact I have been working on three different christmas cards and they all three fit. This week is SNOW, so I have a little snow on the tree and the ground under tilda. So hop on over to Fussy and Fancy Friday and check out what the other gals have done. It is a great place for inspiration if you need. Although, Mindys blog is a great place also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment