Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Favorite Card Set!

Add caption

Tea for Two
I had another order from a coworker for a card set. I decided to use the tea for two set from Papertrey Ink. I also used my new goodies from the stampin up mini catty coming out next month. The papers and roses are from the Springtime Vintage Collection. I absolutely loooove this collection. I am going to order more really soon. I added a few dewdrops around the flowers on the box. I made the cards a little simple. No flowers, just a little pink bow. I hope it ever gets this gift likes it as much as I do. I am not a blue fan but the other papers in the set have some pretty blue papers and the roses come in blue also. So as soon as I have a few spare minutes and also another box I am going to make this in blues for a gift for a friend and another pink one for myself.
Well, off to work. I had to get up early to get this little set finished.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment