Monday, December 6, 2010

Poor Henry!

Poor Henry!
I needed a get well soon card for a little boy for a togo kit. So I thought of this Henry stamp from Whiff of Joy. I think he is so cute. I used him before for a missing you card for when we had to have our kitty put down. I think he could be used for lots of things other than not feeling well. I pulled some papers out of my Nana's little boy paper pack.  I have had it for at least 2 years I think. It is a DCWV. I paired it with Baja Breeze ( I am so glad that color came back in this catty) and so saffron from Stampin Up. Also used a couple of stampin up punches and some buttons from Papertrey Ink and Craft Warehouse. Colored him with Copic markers. I think he is really cute and he was quick and easy. One more card for her kit and I am done. 
I bought some really cool christmas papers this year I havent used yet. I need to get crackin on more christmas cards and get our own sent out.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment