Sunday, October 16, 2011

Grumpy Old Men!

Meet Gus! He is a digital image from Bugaboo Digital Images. He comes in a lot of different images.
I colored him with copic markers. Used a glitter pen on the balloons and his glasses.
I sponged around the image with Always Artichoke. Then added the dew drops.
He is cut out with rectangle spellbinders and then layered with scalloped rectangles with Always Artichoke cardstock. I used one of the banner dies from Spellbinders, inked it up white it was still in the die with a sponge and then stamped the sentiment, which I think is Stampendous.
I used some olive ribbon and the ds paper is from Graphic 45 A Proper Gentlemen Collection. For the strip down the left side I used the SU cheesecloth background stamp.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment