Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shopping!

Isnt this little guy the cutest??? He is from Stampavie. I have an extra one in my store supply for anyone interested. I pulled these christmas papers out from last year I think. The gold ribbon is from my soon to be store also. The Cherry Cobbler ribbon is the new stampin up quilted ribbon. It has a nice shimmer in real life.
I used a new EK success punch that is really pretty but then it mostly got hidden. The die is from Spellbinders. I ran it thru twice to pop out the design and then put it back in the die and ran a sponge over the cutouts with cherry cobbler ink on the river rock cardstock. I think the river rock goes perfect with this paper.
I colored the image with copic markers. I wanted the bag to be paper pieced with shiny gold to make it look more like a shopping bag, but maybe with the next one.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment