Monday, October 3, 2011

Wee Stamps!

I just love the line of digital stamps from Wee Stamps. They are just adorable. I used the papers from stampin ups new mini catty for this card. The flowers I had found online tutorial. They are made out of used dryer sheets. I ran them thru the cuttlebug with a flower shaped nestie, added some stickles. Then I punched out some of the papers I used and added a sugar brad. The bottom of the card is done with a magnolia die and the center a spellbinder die. I added some ribbon from my store.
For the layout of the card I fell in love with a card a found Debbie Olson. I saw it when I recieved the newsletter from spellbinders. She has great work. So I used the layout and came up with this card.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Tracy! Someone will be very blessed to receive your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, This is adorable!! I love that image and you have worked magic with your details!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete