Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Fall!

Hello Everyone!
I know I have posted anything for awhile. Especially a card. I needed a quick card so this is what I went with.
I was trying to make it even simpler for a challenge but I just couldnt do it.
I have been really busy lately. I had two orders in the last two weeks for card boxes and then making kits for Peddlers Pack and of course stamp club.
Next week I am having a get together with a potluck and making christmas cards for Treats for the Troops. I hope to send a nice large batch for them.
So I am keeping really busy but I will have cards soon to show for that. I am trying to keep them simple so I can make more and also so the soldiers will be able to pay the minimal amount of postage possible.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment