Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Same Design, Different Card!

This is the same design I made the Wee stamp card with. I changed the papers and stamps and added a bow instead of a flower. The stamp is Peddlers Pack. So this card was a sample card, made into kits and being used at stamp club. I love multi purpose projects. Sure cuts down some.
I colored the image with copic markers, used some spellbinder dies and added some ribbon and dew drops.
The papers are so pretty. This is one paper that is two sided from Sei called Winter Song for the base and behind the house is Reminisice Christmas Swirls.
I think the red flowered paper will make great card boxes and I needed to make a bunch of those so you may be seeing some of them here soon.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment