Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another WhipperSnapper!

This is the third little mouse I got when I was in CoosBay a few months ago at Memories of Time.
He is called Spring Mouse and he is another WhipperSnapper Rubber Stamp. Much easier to stamp then the watermelon one.
I used a sketch from friday sketch challenge . Except the image was supposed to be a circle and mine is a rectangle. I probably could have fit it into a circle but I guess I didnt think about it.
I colored the image with copics. I found some papers that I thought made me think of mushrooms.
The ds papers matched perfect with SU Pool Party CS. I could have used a lot of su colors with these papers.
I added some ribbon and rhinestones. Also I used the bitty banners su set and matching dies.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: