Friday, July 19, 2013

Stamp and Create Magnolia Blog Challenge Friday!

This month for Team B at Stamp and Create Magnolia Blog Challenge is Christmas in July!
I have used my Tilda w/Snowflake Magnolia stamp. I went with snowflake papers. I paired it with the new SU color Smoky Slate cardstock. I also used the tree die from Magnolia. I love this die. I added glitter on the trees to make them sparkly. I also used a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch.
Since the card was all grey and white I went with hot pink for the accent colors on Tildas snow outfit.
For other great card ideas you can hop on over and see what the other members of team B have come up with.
Also for some great shopping visit the stamp and create store and check out all the fun treasures you can find there. Lots of magnolias, dies, other great stamps, charms and lots of other fun stuff!!
Happy Stamping and Happy Friday!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Wow great card idea! I also created this card using a gorgeous stamp from Stamping Bella called Sunny Is Stylish. I inked her up using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black then paper-pieced her dress, scarf and suitcase.

    Hope you like this card as much as I had fun creating it :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete