Monday, July 29, 2013

New Favorites!!!

I was doing a little blog hopping yesterday and came across some new digi images I just LOVE!!!
The are called The Besties! You can find them at several places here .
 They have these huge eyes and I just love them!
I bought two of them and then realized I had one already that I hadnt used.

So I decided to color one up this morning. I am entering it in The Besties Challenge . Their challenge this week is bow crazy.  I love the big bow in her hair and I also added a bow to the card. To make this card I used the sketch from the sketchy challenge .
I really like how this turned out. She was so much fun to color. I have quite a few birthdays I need cards for in august but I will have to make another one of these to keep for myself before giving it away!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    What a lovely card love all the details and your coloring looks amazing.
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Challenge.
    Good luck!

    Greetings Marrie
    DT My Besties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling. Thank you for joining us at the Bestie challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete