Sunday, July 14, 2013

Whipper Snapper Sumertime!

This card was made with a WhipperSnapper Stamp called Summertime Friends. I saw this card at
memories of time . They were having a class but I didnt want to go back down there and take it so I did it on my own.
I was really intimidated by doing the watermelon because reds are hard. So I colored it last. But I really had fun doing it. I stamped the image and then colored it with copic. The flowers are handmade.
It was a really fun card to make. Although I will have to admit the stamp was hard to stamp. It is a big block to hold the picture and so it rocks. But also the watermelon center kept getting inked. Finally I had to stamp on a pad to get a good image. So I may have to invest in the new stamping pad that SU carries and see how it works. But the SU catty worked good as a pad also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment