Monday, July 29, 2013

Hello Baby!




My hubby's boss just had their 1st grandbaby so I decided to make a card for them.
I went over to my sis's house to stamp and borrowed her Taylored Expressions onesie day.
I found this adorable little train paper (I just realized this one is upside down). I had just purchased the flowered paper also. The two polka dot papers are really old papertrey ink papers I bought way back when they first started selling ds papers.
I also used my brand new spellbinders die called Stately Circles.
I think they turned out pretty cute. For the greeting I used my Teeny Tiny Wishes set from SU.
Also when I was visting my sis we went to the new stamp/art store in Salem, Craft Warehouse and also Tuesday Morning.
The Tuesday Morning in Salem has LOTS of spellbinder dies for a really good price. It would be perfect for someone just starting out. Unfortunately, I had most of the ones they had.
But we had a really good day!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment