Sunday, July 12, 2015

Egans Gardens Revisited!

Two Colors on this one!

The little green leaves in front are my original begonias!

Two different kinds of flowers!
I havent been stamping much for the last few days. I have been busy with yard work and buying flowers. There is a great Nursery north of Salem that I used to go to when I lived there. I went back for the first time is 20 years this weekend.
We were looking for sunflowers for the in-laws yard and decided to go here.
It is called Egans Gardens. They have the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen and such a great variety. They had Begonias in colors I had never seen them in before. The pictures dont due them justice. The top one is two colors, yellow and a peachy color. They are huge and so beautiful!
They had greenhouses in the back that I dont think we were supposed to go into. I think they were the ones to keep the extra stock in. One greenhouse had all these different flowers but in mostly the same colors. They were so awesome.
I just love flowers so this was a great treat for me to go there. I bought three flats of flowers. I sent my husband a text of them with a picture and told him I was just picking up a few flowers.
But of course when I got them home and planted it didnt seem like so many and I just wanted to go back and get some more. ( I am stopping there on the way to Salem tomorrow just for a few!!)
The bottom picture has two different kinds of flowers the ones one the right will grow into a bush and attact Hummingbird. The ones on the left are Rock Roses I think and they have three different color flowers on them. They are so awesome!!
I will be back tomorrow with a craft project!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment