Monday, July 13, 2015

Mini Treat Bag!


These cute little treat bags are made with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die. I took a piece of white cardstock and wrapped some of the new In-color ribbons around it for the gift on the inside.
To make these cute little bags, I used the English Gardens dsps. The For You die comes with the mini treat bag die. It comes with 12 dies altogether. The tag that the For You is on is also one of the dies.
These little bags are quick and fun to make. I ran about three sheets thru my Side Kick at once so that made it even quicker. You can put lots of fun stuff in there for fun little gifts or even make a card to slide in there. They would also be great for gift cards or everyones favorite CASH!!
I added some flowers with the Petite Petals stamp set and punch.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment