Thursday, July 2, 2015

Just For You!

Pink, black and white are my favorite color combinations. So when I saw a card on pinterest with these papers and stamp set I had to get them and make a card.
I love the look of the patterned paper with this. I used Everyday Chic dsp, Birthday Blossoms and Floral Wings stamp sets. Washi tape punch, circle punch, scallop circle punch and melon mambo ink and paper. The greeting is from the Floral Wings stamp set. It is a hostess gift. So if you would like to have a workshop or place a qualifying order on your own you can get this set for free!!
The white dots are White Perfect Accents. I have never used them before but really like them. You could color them to whatever color you would like!!

Pop on over to my online store and you can order all the products for this great card and have it in just a few days!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment