Sunday, September 27, 2015

Another Reason For The Season!

Here is another card made with Reason For The Season! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday for the layout of the card!
I used the SU Gold Glimmer paper for the poinsettia. I had a hard time gluing this together. I made two of the poinsettias. The first one took all day to dry and I used tombow glue for it. The other one I used glue dots and they worked pretty good. I think next time I do something like this I will try my hot glue gun.
Stayed tuned for another card coming this week using Reason For the Season.
I will be holding a workshop with some of the cards using just this set. I used every stamp but one greeting for this set!! Also you can get the stamp set and the poinsettia punch in a bundle in the holiday catalogue. If you would like to order these great products just send me an email or go thru my online store and you can be making great projects with this bundle in just a few days also!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment