Monday, September 21, 2015

Reason For the Season #2

This is another card I did with the SU's Reason For The Season stamp set. I love how the two cards made with the same set are total opposites.
For these two cards I will be doing another christmas card class. I will come up with one more card to go with these last two with this same set. Hopefully it will be totally different also.
I love the papers for this card. The poinsettia paper is from the Season of Cheer Dsp pack. The printed paper is from the Current In Color paper pack using a sheet of the Mossy Meadow.
I have added some red ribbon. The poinsettia is stamped three times. Once in Always Artichoke ( I had loaned out my Mossy Meadow ink pad), and then Real Red. I watered colored the poinsettia just a little bit with a Clear Wink of Stella pen to give it a little bit of shimmer, but it doesnt really show up in the picture. One of the greetings from Reason For The Season is stamped in Always Artichoke.
I have used Deco Labels Collection Thinlits die cut with white and Mossy Meadow cardstock. I have also made a white card base with a thin Mossy Meadow layer in between. The buttons on the bottom right are the Home For Christmas Designer Buttons.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment