Sunday, September 20, 2015

Reason for The Season!

 
Wow, looks like it has been a long time since I have posted anything. One reason is I have been having some problems with my arm that I think may be related to too much computer usage and two some problems with getting onto blogger when I do want to.
Any hoos, here is a card for you! I think it turned out quite stunning!
I will have a list of supplies below!!
I did forget to list the dazzling diamonds glitter and I also embossed the greeting with some home grown embossing powder. I mixed glitter and silver embossing powder together to give it some extra sparkle. Also I used the Softly Falling Textured Embossin folder. This is a 6 x 6 folder.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment