Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Holiday Catalogue is Live!


The Holiday Mini Catalogue went live yesterday!! Yeah!!
I made this card with supplies from it. This dsp is one of my favorites! I think it is so pretty and this particular one I used I think can be used for summer also.
This is the new set called Among The Branches. The Paper is from the Into the Woods Collection. I have also used the ribbon from the Into the Woods Collection and the washi tape from Happy Haunting collection.
I embossed the greeting with Gold embossing powder on Tangelo Twist cardstock and then punched it out with my 2" punch and layered it on Rich Razzleberry with the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.
Remember if you would like a Holiday or the Main catalogue I would be happy to get one to you.
If you would like to place an order or even sign up as a demonstrator I can do that to.
You can order online or contact me at stampergyrl@live.com
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment