Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Beautiful Bunch!


I wanted to make a few of these cards but didnt have enough papers for them so I used different papers on them out of the same paper pack. I liked how both of them turned out.
I think these turned out to be great fall cards. I have been making so many holiday cards lately I wanted to make something that wasnt a holiday but still great for the season.
I colored the flowers and leaves with copic markers. Also I forgot in my list of supplies below that I also used Birthday Blossoms for the leaves. I added some rhinestones and colored them with a brown sharpie to make them match the flower!
You can color any rhinestones or pearls with sharpies to match your projects. It works great!
I went to Michaels and used a 40% off coupon and got a great deal on a 12 pack and got a great range of colors.
See my supply list below!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment