Sunday, January 27, 2019

Gift Bags for the Salem Winter Retreat!





Here are some of the gift bags I made for the Salem Winter Retreat we had yesterday. I modified a purse tutorial I bought years ago from Inking Idaho. I have gotten a lot of miles out of that tutorial!
I used the Botanical Butterfly papers out of the Sale A Bration catalog. One side of the papers are colored and the other side is black and white. I love how the papers turned out!
I have also used the Laser Cut papers out of the Annual catalog. I have a lot of those papers and need to start using them up. When I made the first bag I thought it needed something else so then I thought of the border trim in these papers.
We had a good time yesterday and I think every did too!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment