Monday, January 21, 2019

Wonderful Romance Bundle!

Here is another card I created for our Salem Winter Retreat coming up this coming Saturday. We will be making 8 projects, (6 cards and 2 3-D). 4 of the projects will be using the Wonderful Romance stamp set which everyone will be getting for free.
I have used a lot of the suite on this card, Wonderful Romance Stamp set, Wonderful Floral Framelits, Frosted Flower Embellishments and Floral Romance Specialty DSP.
I have used Shaded Spruce cardstock, doilies and the Well Said Bundle which comes with 51 stamps and 24 dies. It is a spendy bundle but it actually about $1 for each stamp and die.
I have added little rhinestones in the center of the Frosted Flower embellishments to give it a little more sparkle.
The reason I used the Shaded Spruce with this card is because I wanted to use the ribbon that comes in the Metallic combo pack in the annual catalog. It also has Petal Pink ribbon with sparkles! Very pretty.
When I first saw the Petal Pink ribbon on a project on Pinterest I thought it wasn't Stampin Up. But then I looked in the catalog and for some reason I had decided I didn't want it but then saw it on a project and had to have it! Does that ever happen to you? It happens to me all the time!

If you would like to purchase any of these products just click the link on the sidebar to get to  my online store or leave me a comment or email me if you would like me to place the order for you!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment