Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hedgehugs!

Here is a card I made using the sketch from Freshly Make Sketches . It can easily be made into a Valentines Card.
I used the HedgeHugs stamp set for the first time. It could also be an anniversary card.
I've used the All My Love Dsp and All My Love Ribbon. It comes it a combo pack with this ribbon and a thin Flirty Flamingo Ribbon. I stamped the little hedgehogs in Early Espresso and colored their little bellies with a petal pink blends.
The card is layered with Balmy Blue Cardstock on a white card base. If you would like to order any of these products you can click on my sidebar to get to my website or just leave me a message or email!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, these are the cutest little guys! They make an adorable couple and are perfect on your Valentine card. So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet couple! I love them on that beautiful floral paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete