Monday, January 14, 2019

P.S. You're the Best!

I loved this set when it came out in the new catalog this past June and finally got around to using it. From now until March I am going to be trying to do one project out of the Occasions catalog, one out of the Annual catalog and one from the Sale A Bration catalog.
I feel that I really neglect the Annual catalog except June thru August when there isn't a supplemental catalog out there. There is tons of great stuff in the annual catalog that I seem to forget about.
I used flirty flamingo cardstock for this card and embossed it with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. This is a great embossing folder. It is one of the very thick ones. I know they make them for a great image. But I feel they are so thick I can emboss two at a time which is great when you are prepping for class. I still get a great image.
They typewriter is stamped and fussy cut out. The greeting, sentiment and flower all come in this set plus the splotch in the middle of  they typewriter which is great when you are in a hurry and don't want to color much.
When I designed this card I forgot there was Flirty Flamingo ribbon in the Occasions catalog so I used my Calypso Coral ribbon and I feel it matches really well. The Flirty Flamingo ribbon may have actually got lost on this card.

This was my last card for the Spring Fling Extravaganza on Saturday.
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can go to my online store by clicking on the side bar!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!


No comments:

Post a Comment