Sunday, January 13, 2019

Home to Roost!

Here is one of the cards we made yesterday at the Spring Fling Extravaganza. It was a big hit. Everyone loved this little chicken!!
Do you love him also? He is a Sale A Bration item. Which means if you spend $50 or more you can get him for free!
I colored him with some Stampin Blends. I wanted to do blues and didn't have any designer papers in blue so I made my own. I used the Buffalo check stamp which actually carried over from the Holiday catalog Yeah!!
I used Blueberry Bushell and Sahara Sand for this card. I didn't want to go as dark as Night of Navy and I had totally forgotten about Blueberry Bushell. As I was looking for ribbons I saw it and thought oh yeah Blueberry Bushell. Lets go with that!!
Besides the Rooster this stamp set has some great word stamps with it also!
If you would like to get this great set for free or any other Sale A Bration sets or order any Stampin Up products you can click on my sidebar, contact me or go to my online store here .

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

3 comments:

  1. Love your color choice here. Very country looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, great color combination too! I like how you have incorporated stitched shapes,layering squares, embossing folder & buffalo check, and blueberry bushel ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love how you combined the buffalo check with the EF. Great idea for this set.

    ReplyDelete