Saturday, October 31, 2009

Too Much Pink??!! Never!!!!




Of course anyone that knows me knows that I looooove pink! Its my absolute fav! So I saw this card done on Pickled Papers and loved it. So I had to use her colors and make it into a calender and card. You can visit her card here http://pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html.


My friend Alice and I have been trading calenders for years. Before that we did calenders with a stamp club we used to belong too. For next year Lynn decided to join us and we decided to make all our calenders at once so we would have a whole year at one time. Previously Alice and I were just giving them to each other one month at a time.


We each have 4 months to do. I decided to get mine all done this weekend and also to make a card to match each calender. Then I decided to have a theme for all 4 of my months. Can you tell what my theme is? Tea or coffee related.


I just got this set in the mail yesterday. I bought it because of the card I saw on Pickled Paper's blog. So I decided to use it for my 1st month. This set is called Tea for Two and it is by My Favorite Things. I love the little bunnies in the cup. I used basic grey papers from the bittersweet collection. Also pretty in pink and chocolate chip stampin up cardstock. The month is from hero arts and the calender is from Paper Inspiration. I used my oval nesties and for the month I used a stampin up sizzix die and the large oval punch. I used Our Craft Lounge's White Sparkly Fluff on the bunnies tail and Icicle stickles on the dots on the tea cup. I used several different flowers I had laying around and some stampin up brads and a martha stewart leaf punch. The ribbon is also from stampin up.


On the card I added a tag because I am also using the card for Kraftin Kimmies blog challenge this week is anythin with a tag.

Happy Stamping!
StamperGyrl!



No comments:

Post a Comment