Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Casing from Taylor Expressions!




I totally cased this idea off the gallery on the taylor expressions store. Did you guys check out her stuff this week? I love it all. This is the box for a set of cards. I made 4 different cards, two of each design with 4 different sentiments. I also made a matching gift bag and gave it to a girl at work today for a going away gift. She loved it and so did everyone else. I changed the ribbon a little bit and changed all the words and how they were on the other cards. I had a lot of fun with this set. I made two of them. The box is totally cool also and it came from Taylors store also. Check her out. Her blog is http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ and the go to the store. I dont know the direct link to the store off the top of my head but she has a header for it right at the top of her blog.

I will post some of the cards later.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment