Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cool New Stamps!

I just love stamps from Taylored Expressions. She had her new releases for this month. The frame on this card is from Creativetea. I love this set. It matches perfectly this spellbinders nestibilities set. Isnt it so cool. I found the idea for this card on her store gallery. You just go on there and pick the stamp set you want for lots of ideas. I changed the sentiment and color of ribbon and also added a flower instead of stamping one. I really think this is a very nice mothers day card. Very easy yet elegant looking. The papers on this card are from the yummy new papers that just came out from a new company called The Girs Paperie. I love this line of papers. They are delish. Taylor has it in one of her card kits but I wanted 12 x 12 papers and to pick as many of the ones I wanted. I first saw them on Michelle Woodersons's Blog Mish Mash. She used them also. I had to had them and she had a link to them that sent me to Two Peas In a Bucket's website. I bought a bunch but will probably end up getting more. They are beautiful.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment