Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Sweet!

I cant believe I actually used two of my new Close to My Heart sets in one weekend. This set is called so sweet. I think the flowers are fuschias. The sentiment came with the set. I thought this made a nice sympathy card. This is a two step stamping set, but I decided to color it with copic markers instead of the 2nd step. I used my new nesties die on the 1st layer and then the rectangle scallop and plain rectangle and the 2nd and third layers. the corner pieces are done with a paper shapers corner punch and ran thru the cuttlebug with an embossing folder. The punches for the sentiment are all three from stampin up. My ribbons are all stampin up also. The cardstock is too and it is certainly celery and retired baja breeze. (I still have a little of it left and will really miss it when its gone.) My papers I got last week on my shopping trip. I am really trying to not buy pink all the time but it is really, really hard.
I hope you enjoy this card. I really like the way it turned out. Also the butterfly in the upper right corner is a martha stewart punch I did in 3-d.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: