Monday, April 5, 2010

Cupcakes!




I finally decided to use my cupcake border punch. I found this paper at craft warehouse and immediately thought of cupcakes. It took me awhile to find something to go with it but I like the way it finally turned out. The cupcake punch is from Martha Stewart and of course I had to use my nestibilites and a stamping up punch. The stamps are from a taylored expressions set called For The Love of Cupcakes. The designer papers are from My Minds Eye. The cardstock is stamping up Regal Rose and Gable Green. I paper pieced the bottom of the cupcake and colored the top with copic markers. I used white regular glitter on the frosting part of the cupcake and stickles on the cherry. Then for the table top I used one of my Smooches for the 1st time. I used a scrap with the border punch and one of the sentiments from the set for the inside.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment