Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Little Hello!

I found this adorable owl paper on a shopping trip with my sis on friday. It is by Best Creation Inc. but doesnt seem to have a name. The owl stamp is from the Love You Forever set from Close to My Heart. I just got it a week or so ago. We were looking at a card at the stamp store and then when I got home I remembered I had this set. I think it goes perfect with the paper. The cardstock is pixie pink and pink pirouette from stampin up. I used a martha stewart punch and two stampin up punches. Plus my nesties. The large scalloped oval nestie is one of my puchases from our shopping trip also.
We have postponed our easter dinner today because my hubbys parents are sick. So Kati and Bud are really bored and going to the beach. Its too cold and rainy for me. So I am going to stay home and stamp again. Yesterday they went for a day road trip also to Silver Falls and found some snow on the way.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment