Saturday, March 21, 2015

Butterfly Basics Card 2!

Here is another card made with the same stamps as yesterdays card. SU's Butterfly Basics. This is a great set. I used Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant. I cased the card from a video done with Shelly Gardner from Stampin Up. It was fun to watch her stamp and interact with Dawn Griffiths who also is a stampin up demonstrator. I really enjoyed watching the video.
Speaking of watching the video, its probably a good thing I usually stamp by myself most of the time.
I love to have my music playing and a stamping video going at the same time. Lots of noise but I love it. If I am casing a card like this card or Brandys card yesterday, I play the video over and over while I am stamping. It is very inspiring for me and keeps me going.
The butterfly thinlits die was also used on this card. It was fun to make.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment