Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ellens Essentials!

Here is a card I made with a new line of stamps and dies from Ellen Hutsons store called Ellen Essentials. I love the flowers and dies. I found this card here an pinterest and decided to case it. But the original was done with dies for the flowers and I stamped my instead. I started using the dies but I thought I was out of black paper and couldnt make anymore, (I realized later I did have about 3 slices left!). I stamped the flowers in black and then the center in Melon Mambo. The "You" is also in Melon Mambo and the rest in black. The little strip across the bottom is from the little ds paper book from stampin up.
I stamped the three little dots that also came in the stamp set in Melon Mambo and added some little black dots to the center of the flowers and randomly on the card with Ranger Enamel Accents.
The line from Ellens Essentials is very nice. I purchased the flower set with matching dies plus the shadow dies and a very nice word set. The dies come with a magnetic sheet to keep them on and both the stamps and the dies come in a really cool reusable envelope with a nice flap so nothing falls out!
 
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment