Thursday, March 12, 2015

Longtime!!!

Hello Everyone!
I know I havent posted in along time. I have been busy with other things the last few months.
But as of yesterday I am temporarily retired. Yesterday was my last day of work at my job of 19 years. I am hoping to be able to take the summer (at least) off work. That has been my dream for years.
I made this card a week or so ago for a challenge but my computer wouldnt let me load the picture.
Not sure what is up with that. So I am working on my laptop instead (not my favorite place to work!).
It is letting me load pictures, Go figure!!

I thought this card is bright and sunny for the spring that is just around the corner. Although, here in the beautiful Willamette Valley we have been having spring for quite awhile now.I cant believe the gorgeous weather we have been having.

The deets for this card are: Stamps from Gina K designs stamp TV kit  Birthday Blessings and Happy Birthday to You! I just love Gina K and her stamp TV kits. I used a martha stewart punch and the yellow ds paper if from Gina K called Delicate Essentials. I just love her papers. I used some Gina K ribbon from a previous stamp TV kit. I colered it with copic markers and added some sequins.

Now that I am temporarily retired I am hoping to be more active on my blog and participate in some challenges.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl

No comments:

Post a Comment